Moving from Middle School into High School is a very exciting time for many, but can also be challenging time for many students too.
This course teaches your students how to enter high school with the right mindset to maximize their experience and crush high school. We look at why decisions in high school matter more than ever before, the mental traps many students find themselves in, and the academic lessons and life tools they should be striving to obtain.
This is NOT a boring webinar or lecture. Your students will be edutained as humor, magic, illusions, and more are used to keep your students engaged while reinforcing the important lessons. As a result, your students will be equipped with the mindset and the tools to take on high school and any challenges that lie ahead.
Some of the topics covered in the presentation include:
- Why decisions in high school matter more
- Importance of grades and effort
- How to view obstacles
- Getting good at stress
- Learning to fail and succeed
- Communication and conflict resolution in a digital age
- Positive mindset during life’s challenges
- Choosing your friends and influences wisely
- Your decisions are the building blocks that will build the life you want and deserve