Get ready to learn about the Social Media Land Mines teens/tweens face and what you can do as a parent to help your child to navigate around them. You’ll learn about important issues including:
– Screen time, mental health and what you need to know and do.
– Technology’s effect on communication & miscommunication
– Cyber bullying / hateful posting and what you can do as a parent
– Cyber predators – who they often target, how they work, what you can do as a parent.
– Sexting – what is it, what the numbers show, why it’s done, what you can teach your kids
– Digital profile – online reputation
– Tips, tricks, and resources to help you parent in a digital age
Ready. Set. Let’s Do This!