An interactive, turnkey, and “edutaining” curriculum, is designed for elementary school students. The lessons are appropriate for grades 4-6 and delivers the important information through videos, magic tricks, illusions, class activities, and assignments.
The average child gets a smartphone by the age of 10. This is a powerful tool in young hands, and without the proper education, it can be dangerous. Luckily, you’re about to learn about these potential dangers and how to navigate around them in order to use this powerful tool responsibly!
Also, lucky for you… this is not your typical course! This interactive and research based curriculum delivers age appropriate information and lessons through fun and edutaining activities, magic, illusions, videos and more!
What this course covers:
- Too much screen time and importance of setting limits
- Social media and your happiness
- Communication and miscommunication in a digital age
- Cyber bullying
- Meeting people online
- Posting too much personal information
- Online challenge
- What you post is permanent (even if it’s on snapchat)
- Deliver relevant, research based information in relatable way
- Provide dynamic and interactive learning experiences to make learning fun
- Make the content easy for teachers to implement in their classrooms or online as a stand alone curriculum or by taking pieces and plugging them into their existing lesson plans.